Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I promised pics right?

Haha, my pics are always unglam. Super unglam. So erm, don't faint.

haha, the op's done, but the torture starts now. As you can probably see, i've my teeth bound shut! (and it hurts.. like, this nagging pain - as though someone's taking a dull pin and is pressing it against your head, slowly. It doesn't call for screaming, but it's always there. And after a day and night's worth of that, you really feel like screaming.)

So Janus was really sweet. On facebook, i demanded (being the super buay paisay person that i am) that he cook meatballs for me once my jaw heals. And he replied saying he'll cook more than just meatballs! Soooo sweet right? Like, how many people would do that??

And sorry prof Ben for taking so long to set up this blog! I was super sleepy after the op (they pumped me with a super lot of morphine) and i couldn't stay awake for more than 15 mins, only to be jerked awake coughing (cos my flu hasn't completely gone away). Super annoying! So if i'm a little grouchy/grumpy for the next few weeks, i really do apologise in advance!

~peaceout!

6 comments:

  1. What's the op about? It's not because of the chin injury is it?

    I hope you get well soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey good luck with the recovery :P. So bad I didn't have chance to play with your guns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOPS! i didn't realise i had comments! Gosh, prof ben, are u gonna kick me out of class if i'm un-tech-savvy?? >.<

    haha yes, it's cos of the chin injury. When i landed on my chin i fractured my jaw as well! So now they've shut my mouth to keep my jaw in position.

    Next time we organise a combat skirmish game lah! Everyone play together, more fun! :)

    ps: does anyone (by any chance) know how to set up the Apache account? I'm dying!! :S

    -huihui

    ReplyDelete
  4. organise one combat game!
    love to learn and play!
    (i don't mind paying)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. when when?? let me know when lah! or wait for my jaw to heal - then i can play too!!

    ReplyDelete